$95 per child (12 years and under)
$1,560 to sole charter the boat for group bookings (up to 12 people)
Charters require at least 6 passengers to run and are weather dependant
These 4 hour tours of Darwin Harbour give you the chance to:
- Experience reeling in a variety of fish species including the prize black jewfish or golden snapper
- Enjoy a social ‘Territory Style’ Barbecue out on the Harbour
- Learn a little about the fascinating history and sites of Darwin
The Top End’s sunsets are a magical experience – and what better way to enjoy them than on the water with a fishing reel in one hand and an ice cold drink in the other? This is a great way to wind down after a busy day and experience the cool night air and magic of tropical Darwin. As the sun sets the fishing usually starts to really take off. So ask now for a ‘Special Sunset Tour’!
All your fishing gear is supplied and your friendly, experienced crew will be targeting species such as black jewfish, Spanish mackerel, giant trevally and golden snapper. They’ll cook up your barbecue assorted burgers and fresh salads – and if you like, they’ll cook your fish caught by you and hauled in straight from the ocean!
Enjoy your sumptuous barbecue dinner, bring along a few drinks, relax and take in the city lights from the ambient waters of Darwin Harbour.
Tours depart from the Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal, on the jetty just next to the Lock at the end of Cullen Bay Marina, just 5 minutes drive from Darwin City centre. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Quality Shimano, Daiwa reels with Ugly Stik Rods
- Bait and ice
- Territory Barbecue of assorted burgers and salads, iced cold water and tea/coffee
- Iced Esky for your drinks (BYO soft drink and alcohol – no glass please)
- Ice bags to take your fish home
- Your hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, soft drinks and alcohol - no glass please
Please note: that responsible drinking is a requirement on these charters
Please note: Half day charters requite at least 6 passengers to operate and are not confirmed until minimums are met. The skipper has the final say if the charter is to be cancelled due to bad weather. Bookings can be transferred to another day and time if suitable or Fish Darwin will refund 100% of booking fee paid.
- Bookings cancelled outside 7 days incur no charge
- Bookings cancelled between 24 hours – 7 days incur a 50% charge of the booking cost
- Bookings cancelled inside 24 hours incur a 100% charge of the booking cost.
- Lost or broken fishing equipment is to be replaced.