$95 per child (12 years and under)
$1,560 to sole charter the boat for group bookings (up to 12 people)
Charters require at least 6 passengers to run and are weather dependant
These 4 hour tours of Darwin Harbour give you the chance to:
- Experience reeling in a variety of fish species including the prize black jewfish or golden snapper
- Enjoy a social ‘Territory Style’ Barbecue out on the Harbour
- Learn a little about the fascinating history and sites of Darwin
Half Day Fishing Charters explore the magnificent Darwin Harbour, many times the size of Sydney Harbour, fishing its historic wrecks and reefs which are home to an assortment of tropical reef fish.
Departing both mornings and afternoons, you’ll fish the swing of tide for the best chance to hook up a big one! The actual departure time changes every day, contact us to find out the departure time for any date of the year.
Your experienced and friendly crew will demonstrate how to use the quality rods and reels provided, assisting you whenever needed.
After a delicious Territory barbecue of assorted Burgers and snags and light fresh salads, all cooked and prepared for you by your crew out on the Harbour, your crew will also clean and prepare your fish to take home with you.
Tours depart from the Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal, on the jetty just next to the Lock at the end of Cullen Bay Marina, just 5 minutes drive from Darwin City centre. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
Quality Shimano, Daiwa and Penn reels with Ugly Stik Rods
Bait and ice
Territory Barbecue and salads, iced cold water, tea and coffee
Iced Esky for your drinks
Ice bags to take your fish home
- Your hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, soft drinks and alcohol-no glass please
Responsible drinking is a requirement on these charters
Please note: Half day charters requite at least 6 passengers to operate and are not confirmed until minimums are met. The skipper has the final say if the charter is to be cancelled due to bad weather. Bookings can be transferred to another day and time if suitable or Fish Darwin will refund 100% of booking fee paid.
- Bookings cancelled outside 7 days incur no charge
- Bookings cancelled between 24 hours – 7 days incur a 50% charge of the booking cost
- Bookings cancelled inside 24 hours incur a 100% charge of the booking cost.
- Lost or broken fishing equipment is to be replaced.