Grab up to 12 friends and book this exciting full day fishing charter!
We look after everything! All you need to do is arrive at the Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal, jump on board and relax as we steam to the outer reefs and shoals. Upon arriving at our first fishing spot, your crew will demonstrate how to use the quality reels provided and you’re straight into it!
As you’re fishing for species such as black jewfish, Spanish mackerel, long tail tuna, blue salmon, coral trout, golden and tricky snapper and giant trevally, your crew will cook your breakfast of bacon and eggs.
You’ll enjoy the comforts of our 46 foot vessel, Northern Exile, with a large back fishing deck with shade canopy and rod holders, air-conditioned saloon area, fresh water shower and flushing toilet.
You’re skipper will move between reefs and shoals, the actual destination depending on the tides, weather conditions and fish activity! Come lunch time, to keep your energy you’re your crew will once again light the BBQ and cook up assorted burgers with salads. Not forgetting the catch of the day. A great Territory experience!
This charter is the perfect way to build relationships, strengthen teams or just a great chance to be outdoors spending time with family and friends.
You’ll arrive back to Cullen Bay at about 5pm. Your crew will have cleaned and filleted your fish and will provide you fish bags and ice to take your catch home.
- Qualified and professional fishing guides
- Quality and well maintained fishing equipment including a mixture of Shimano, Penn and Daiwa reels with Ugly Stik rods and a variety of tackle
- Hearty bacon and egg breakfast
- ‘Territory’ style BBQ lunch
- Ice cold water, tea and coffee
- Air-conditioned saloon, fresh water shower and flushing toilet
- Don’t forget your hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt, camera and video
- BYO alcohol and soft drinks – a large esky is available for your use – no glass please
- (Please note that responsible drinking is a requirement on these charters)
- Departs Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal (5 minutes from Darwin City Centre)
All experience levels welcome