$16,320 to sole charter the boat for group bookings
For those keen to get the most of their time in the tropical waters of Northern Australia, this extreme fishing charter allows time to travel even further to the more remote fishing grounds such as:
- Flat Top Banks
- north of the Tiwi Islands
- south and west of the Peron Islands, Cape Ford and Cape Scott
There is time to hunt many species with world class results – don’t miss the opportunity!
The ultimate in blue water and sport fishing in the Top End
This tour ensures that you will experience the absolute best of what Top End fishing has to offer. Departing at 6pm, you can relax whilst your crew serves sunset nibbles and a delicious barbecue dinner. Steaming to the fishing grounds, most of the travel is done at night. Arriving on the first of many fishing spots in the early hours of the morning, this is the perfect time to start your fishing adventure.
Your skipper will be chasing a variety of species from bottom dwellers such as the black jewfish, golden and tricky snapper and beautiful red emperor and coral trout to pelagic fish such as long tail tuna, Spanish Mackeral, giant trevally and queenfish. Some less common fish regularly hooked up are small mouthed nanaguy, ornate emperor, Chinamen fish, mac tuna, red bass, moari bass and more. And if the conditions are right, we have a good success rate of raising and hooking marlin and sailfish.
Your home for the 4 days is Northern Exile, a 46 foot Westcoaster vessel, kitted with the latest in marine technology and safety equipment and a beautiful boat to fish from and relax. A large air-conditioned saloon area and sleeping quarters provides a welcome break from the warmth of tropical Australia and the large fishing deck with shade canopy is perfect for the blue water and sport fishing. All meals are provided, barbecue style and freshly prepared.
- Qualified and professional fishing guides
- Quality and well maintained fishing equipment including a mixture of Shimano, Penn and Daiwa reels with Ugly Stik rods and a variety of tackle
- Delicious fresh barbecue style meals
- Cold water, tea, coffee and snacks
- Sunset nibbles each night
- Air-conditioned saloon and sleeping quarters
- A mixture of camp beds, bunks and swags with linen and pillow
- A toilet and fresh-water shower
- Just bring a small bag with change of clothes, towel and toiletries
- Don’t forget your hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt, camera and video (power is available to recharge batteries)
- BYO alcohol and soft drinks – a large esky is available for your use-no glass please
- (Please note that responsible drinking is a requirement on these charters)
- Departs Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal (5 minutes from Darwin City Centre)
- All experience levels welcome
- Minimum of 6 passengers for charter to depart, maximum of 8