$12,480 to sole charter the boat for group bookings
This classic 3 Day Fishing Adventure allows keen fishermen the time to chase bottom dwellers, pelagics and sport fish. You’ll enjoy world class fishing and by departing at 6pm the night before we do most of the travel time at night to areas such as the Peron Islands, Flat Top Banks or the Tiwi Islands. Grab your mates for an unforgettable fishing experience.
An intense and exciting fishing adventure
Departing from Cullen Bay at 6pm you’ll steam out to the rich fishing grounds aboard Northern Exile, your 46 foot Westcoaster vessel and home for the next three days. Complete with fresh water shower, toilet, shade canopy and large comfortable cabin, the boat features a mixture of bunks, camp beds and swags (linen, sleeping bags and pillows provided).
Watch a famous Top End sunset before your qualified and experienced skipper takes you to the remote fishing grounds.
Daybreak is an unforgettable time to be fishing in Top End waters and hooking up one of the Northern Territory’s famous blue water or sport fishing species is a highlight of any fishing adventure. Imagine hauling on board Spanish mackerel, coral trout, red emperor, black jewfish, golden and tricky snapper, tuna, giant trevally, queenfish and if you’re lucky – marlin and sailfish! We often hook up over 30 species of fish, some less common species being mac tuna, golden spotted cod, rankin cod, spangled emperor, long nosed emperor, red bass and moari bass.
This tour is fully catered, and includes tasty sunset nibbles, barbecue dinners, egg and bacon breakfasts and cold meat and salad lunches. And don’t forget the delicious fish caught by you and cooked up by your crew! Our 3 Day Classic Top End Fishing Adventure is an intense fishing experience, but there is also plenty of time to relax and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Qualified and professional fishing guide
- Quality and well maintained fishing equipment including a mixture of Shimano, Penn and Daiwa reels with Ugly Stik rods and a variety of tackle
- Delicious fresh barbecue style meals
- Cold water, tea, coffee and snacks
- Sunset nibbles each night
- Air-conditioned saloon and sleeping quarters
- A mixture of camp beds, bunks and swags with linen and pillow
- A toilet and fresh-water shower
- Just bring a small bag with change of clothes, towel and toiletries
- Don’t forget your hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt, camera and video (there is power to charge batteries)
- BYO alcohol and soft drinks – a large esky is available for your use
- (Please note that responsible drinking is a requirement on these charters-no glass please)
- Departs Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal (5 minutes from Darwin City Centre)
- All experience levels welcome
- Minimum of 6 passengers for charter to depart, maximum of 8