$8,600 to sole charter the boat for group bookings
Ever dreamed of a fish-a-thon in the tropical waters off the coast of the Northern Territory? Well here it is – easy and accessible from the modern city of Darwin; this unforgettable fishing charter departs at 6pm in the evening and returns 2 Days later.
Join us for a Territory Fish-a-thon!
On this tour you’ll experience the ultimate 48 Hours of fishing in the Top End. Departing from Cullen Bay at 6pm, board your 46 foot Westcoaster vessel, Northern Exile, and settle in for sunset nibbles and a delicious barbecue dinner as you steam out to the fishing grounds. After a few hours, your skipper and fishing guide will put you on the spot to hook up an assortment of blue water and sport fishing species such as Spanish mackerel, coral trout, red emperor, black jewfish, chinamen fish, golden and tricky snapper, long tail tuna, giant trevally and queenfish.
Sunrise on the tropical waters of the Northern Territory is a highlight, and catching a prize jewfish or sizable red emperor at first light is something to write home about. You’ll wake up to hearty bacon and egg breakfasts followed by cold meat and salad lunches. After hauling out a prize fish, you will also have the chance to cook and eat it fresh off the barbecue. Each night you’ll enjoy sunset nibbles and a barbecue dinner, freshly prepared and cooked for you.
Our 2 Day Territory Fish-a-thon gives you a taste of Top End fishing at its best and travels to fishing hot spots such as the Peron Islands to the south-west of Darwin and the Tiwi Islands to the north.
- Qualified and professional fishing guides
- Quality and well maintained fishing equipment including a mixture of Shimano and other fishing gear and a variety of tackle
- Delicious fresh barbecue style meals
- Cold water, tea, coffee and snacks
- Sunset nibbles each night
- Air-conditioned saloon and sleeping quarters
- A mixture of camp beds, bunks and swags with linen and pillow
- A toilet and fresh-water shower
- Just bring a small bag with change of clothes, towel and toiletries
- Don’t forget your hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt, camera and video (there is power to charge batteries)
- BYO alcohol and soft drinks – a large esky is available for your use
- (Please note that responsible drinking is a requirement on these charters-no glass please)
- Departs Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal (5 minutes from Darwin City Centre)
All experience levels welcome